Key Specifications/Special Features:
• Mainly used for fasten the hub, seal ring and clamp
• Convenient for installation
• Made by rolling process
• Strictly abide by the national high pressure bolt standards
• Pressure: PN ≤90Mpa
• Temperature: -200 to 600°C
• Pipe diameter: DN15 to DN600, usually use 35CrMoA, 304, 316, 316L or high steel grade materials
• Strictly follow the requirement of high pressure bolts standard
1\Bolts and nuts:
High pressure self-energized flange, also called clamp connector or P-LOC, is new connection way of high pressure pipelines. P-LOC contains 4 parts: 2 HUBs, 1 metal seal ring, 1 pair clamps, 4 sets of bolts and nuts.
2\Bolts and nuts’ function:
Bolts and nuts mainly used for fasten the hub, seal ring and clamp. No matter how large the pipe will be, customers only need 4 sets of bolts and nuts and it is enough to make the clamp connector integrated. It is convenient for installation.
For material, it can be carbon steel and stainless steel. Usually, we use 35CrMoA, 304, 316, 316L, etc. In production, we strictly follow the requirement of high pressure bolts standard.